Buat masa sekarang Sweetyfudge tidak membuat deliver ye...Ada kekangan masa sedikit so memang tak dapat nak buat delivery sama ada weekdays or weekend....Kepada sesiapa yang order memang kene PICK UP SENDIRI ye sama ada di rumah (Armanee Condo) atau di office saya (Menara DBKL 2, Jalan Raja Laut)...Sekian, harap maklum....
My ex-schoolmate ordered 6 set cake n cupcakes for her wedding...oh my, very tough task for week before 25th feb, I have to settle all 6 set of her order by 25th feb...I'll upload one by one, ok start from her cupcakes hantaran theme elmo & friends..this set of cupcakes are from bride to groom...
I will close my order for temporary period from 1st Mac 2011 till 7th Mac 2011...I will open my little kitchen on 8 Mac...so for a few my customer that wanted to order for that period of time, i am very-very sorry for that matter, i cant accept and fulfill ur dream...cess..huhuhu...
Ok ...this is my commercial break advertisement...hahahaha...my little princess after eating my yummylicious Red Velvet..she is very lovey dovey with my "Baldu Merah"...
This is the best Red Velvet's recipe...
Source From Kak Rima from Bisous A Toi...
1 1/4 cup sifted flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp red colouring
1/4 cup soft unsalted butter - 57g
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup buttermilk - I used 1/2 cup whole milk plus 1/2 tbsp vinegar/lemon
1/2 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. In one container, sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a small container, combine cocoa powder and red coloring and stir well until form a paste.
4. Using a stand mixer, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beat until blended. Add the vanilla extract and cocoa powder mixture, beat until well blended.5. Add in sifted flour and buttermilk alternately. Beginning and ending with flour. (F-M-F-M-F)
5. In a small bowl, combine vinegar and baking soda and add it to ur batter. Stir well with a spatula. Pour into a 6" baking pan and bake it for 50mins or until cooked.
6. Let cool on wire rack.
7. Once cool, slice cake into two and spread cream cheese filling.. top it with the rest of ur cream cheese too... chill for a few hrs.. slice and and oh la la hehhe
Second order from kak ida, mnnie cake pop...oh my, its very tough task to make this cake pop..and also the first and last i'll make this cake pop...its very very challenging to finish it...but anyhow i end this with satisfying..thanks kak ida...
Kak Ida, my new customer..order this minnie mouse cake for her princess...the design insipred by her...kak ida also ordered minnie cake pop and minnie cookies...upload later kay...anyway thanks a lot kak ida...nice deal w
Order from Tini...this is my first customer order this Red Velvet Cake....thanks Tini...how's the taste?
7"/ 1/2kg Red Velvet Cake
Cream Cheese Topping
Quote from Tini:
hi lisa... kek ko dah abis nih.. hehhehehe.. next wk nk order lagi. in fact, dak2 ofis pun ramai suka.. but aku pernah try, one home baker, the red velvet is more choclaties. compare your red velvet n coffee bean rv, yours is better. :) apapun, kek ko sedap. cream cheese i like.. sbb not too sweet.